My pictures aren't perfect. They sure aren't professional. But, they tell a story. They tell the story of my faith.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011






I am a planner.  Always have been, probably always will be.  Not a bad quality to have most of the time.  At times, though, there is a different plan in store for me that I can't see because my plans are set in stone.  A bigger picture you might call it.  A bigger picture of which I can only see a piece.  That picture is probably more beautiful than I can even imagine.  Not probably.  I know it is.  The task then is to put aside some of my plans and let Him doing the painting instead of me insisting that I perform every brush stroke on my own.  For it's then that the pieces of the picture fall into place and I can see beyond the one little piece...  

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing photographer (there really are not very many people I tell this to) if these photos are indeed yours. Better than a lot I've seen who claim to be professional. I also never realized how much Mikayla looks like Dustin! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete